BUDMAS 2019 Retreat
with Ayasma Aggacitta at
Sāsanārakkha Buddhist Sanctuary Retreat Centre
conducted in English
Date : 21 – 25 Dec 2019
1. Complete the application form which is downloadable from here.
For those who are unknown to Ayasma Aggacitta, remember to
attach a passport sized photo on the form. Then,
a. mail the completed form (by ORDINARY MAIL) to:
BUDMAS 2019 Co-ordinator
c/o 28 & 30, Jalan Medan Taiping 4,
b. email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms will not be processed if they are:
i) incomplete (i.e. missing required information, e.g. email)
ii) illegibly filled out
2. Once your form is received at the specified address, we shall acknowledge
receipt via email. Thereafter, all correspondence will be done through email.
If you do not get any response 2 weeks after sending your application form,
kindly send the BUDMAS 2019 Co-ordinator an email (email@example.com)
3. Selection Criteria: Only yogis who can converse in English are qualified
to apply for this retreat. If you need a English translator, you do not qualify for the
Priority will be given to applicants
i. who can speak English
ii. are/were supporters of SBS or Ayasma Aggacitta
iii. attending the full retreat
4. Period of stay:
All participants must begin their retreat on 21 Dec 2019.
5. For enquiries, please contact the SBS Retreat Centre Coordinator, Ms Lau,
either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 011-16011198.
| Please note:
1. Use your full name as per NRIC when filling out your form.
2. In addition, write your nickname within parentheses after your full name,
e.g. (Andrew, Ah Choo, Ah Hong).
3. Use your name as stated in 1 & 2 above when corresponding with the
BUDMAS 2019 Co-ordinator.
4. Please check your e-mail from time to time, or request someone to do so for
you, so that you can get the latest info.
5. Closing date for application is 21 November 2019 or when application is full
Your co-operation in reading all the info in this mail and following the application procedures is highly appreciated.
Thank you & Sadhu.
*Those who are known to Ayasma Aggacitta do not need to attach their photos.
Pics from the retreat can be viewed here.