A Retreat with Patrick Kearney at SBS Retreat Centre
Date : 5-18 December 2017
Information on the retreat and teacher can be found in the attached flyer.
1. Complete an online Google Form. Click on the link below to get to the form: PK Retreat Form
Closing date: 1 October 2017 or when application is full.
2. Once you have submitted the online Google Form, we shall acknowledge
receipt via email. Thereafter, all correspondence will be done through email. If
you do not get any response from the SBS Events Coordinator two weeks after
submitting your application form, kindly send an enquiry email to
Period of Stay:
1. Priority will be given to those attending the full retreat.
2. “Beginners” i.e. those who will require instruction in vipassana meditation,
must begin on the first day as the practical instructions are provided during the
3. Applicants who can only join the retreat on the second week must only be
experienced yogis i.e. those who do not require any specific instruction and
are ready to accept the absence of a fixed schedule.
1. Please use your full name as per NRIC when filling out your form.
2. If you prefer to be called by another name, please put it at the end of your full name in
brackets e.g. Tan Seng Huat (Andy)
3. Please use your official name (e.g. Tan Seng Huat instead of Andy) when corresponding
with the SBSRC Events Coordinator..
4. Please check your e-mail from time to time so that you get the latest info.
Your co-operation in reading all the information in this mail and following the application
procedures is highly appreciated.
Thank you & Sadhu.