A Retreat with Ayasma Aggacitta at
Sasanarakkha Buddhist Sanctuary Retreat Centre
conducted in Hokkien
Date : 16 – 23 Apr 2017
1. Complete the attached application form (which is also downloadable
from www.sasanarakkha.org). For first-time applicants*, remember to attach a
passport sized photo on the form. Then,
a) mail the completed form (by ORDINARY MAIL) to:
c/o 28 & 30, 1st Floor,
Jalan Medan Taiping 4,
b) email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms will not be processed if they are:
i) incomplete (i.e. missing required information, e.g. email)
ii) illegibly filled out
2. Once your form is received at the specified address, we shall acknowledge
receipt via email. Thereafter, all correspondence will be done through email. If
you do not get any response 2 weeks after sending your application form, kindly
send the HMR1 Co-ordinator, Bro. Tioh, an email (email@example.com)
3. Selection Criteria: Only yogis who can converse in Hokkien are qualified to
apply for this retreat. If you need a Hokkien translator, you do not qualify for the
Priority will be given to applicants
i. who can speak Hokkien and not English
ii. are/were supporters of SBS or Ayasma Aggacitta
iii. attending the full retreat
4. Period of stay:
i. All participants must begin their retreat on 16 April 2017.
5. For enquiries, please contact the HMR1 Co-ordinator, Bro. Tioh. You can either:
i. send him an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Use your full name as per NRIC when filling out your form.
2. In addition, write your nickname within parentheses after your full name,
e.g. (Andrew, Ah Choo, Ah Hong).
3. Use your name as stated in 1 & 2 above when corresponding with the HMR1
4. Please check your e-mail from time to time, or request someone to do so for
you, so that you can get the latest info.
5. Closing date for application is 15 Mar 2017 or when application is full
Your co-operation in reading all the info in this mail and following the application
procedures is highly appreciated.
Thank you & Sadhu.
*Applicants who have attended past Hokkien Meditation Retreats conducted by
Āyasmā Aggacitta do not need to attach their photos.
Link for the Form: HMR1 2017 – Announcement