A Retreat with Patrick Kearney and Kit Laughlin at Sasanarakkha Buddhist Sanctuary Retreat Centre
Date : 5-19 December 2015
Information on the retreat and teacher can be found in the attached flyer.
1. Complete an online Google Form. Here is the link:
Not Available - Closed
Closing date: 1 November 2015
2. Once you have submitted the online Google Form, we shall acknowledge receipt via email. Thereafter, all correspondence will be done through email. If you do not get any response from Bro Liew two weeks after submitting your application form, kindly send him an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enquire.
3. Period of Stay:
i. Priority will be given to those attending the full retreat.
ii."Beginners” i.e. those who will require instruction in vipassana meditation, whether
joining full or part retreat must begin on the first day as the practical instructions are
provided during the first week.
iii. Applicants who can only join the retreat on the second week must only be experienced
yogis i.e. those who do not require any specific instruction and are ready to accept the
absence of a fixed schedule.
4. For enquiries, please contact the Programmes Head, Bro Liew Chit Sien.
1. Please use your full name as per NRIC when filling out your form.
2. If you prefer to be called by another name, please put it at the end of your full name in
brackets e.g. Tan Seng Huat (Andy)
3. Please use your official name (e.g. Tan Seng Huat instead of Andy) when corresponding
with the Programmes Head.
3. Please check your e-mail from time to time so that you get the latest info.
Your co-operation in reading all the information in this mail and following the application procedures is highly appreciated.