A Retreat with Ayasma Aggacitta at Sasanarakkha Buddhist Sanctuary Retreat Centre conducted in Hokkien
Note: Please DO NOT send by Poslaju or registered mail
Application forms will not be processed if they are:
a) sent by email
b) incomplete (i.e. missing required information, e.g. email)
c) illegibly filled out
2. Once your form is received at the specified address, we shall acknowledge receipt via email. Thereafter, all correspondence will be done through email. If you do not get any response from Bro Liew 2 weeks after sending your application form, kindly send him an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Selection Criteria: Priority will be given to applicants
i. who can speak Hokkien and not English
ii. are/ were supporters of SBS or Ayasma Aggacitta
iii. attending the full retreat
4. Period of Stay:
i. All participants must begin their retreat on 31 October 2014.
5. For enquiries,please contact the Programmes Head, Bro Liew Chit Sien. You can either:
i. send him an email(email@example.com)
ii. send him a text message or call him at 017-5069051 (please call only between 4.30pm – 7.30pm)
2. In addition, write your nickname within parentheses after your full name,
e.g. (Andrew, Ah Choo, Ah Hong).
3. Use your name as stated in 1 & 2 above when corresponding with the Programmes Head.
4. Please check your e-mail from time to time, or request someone to do so for you, so that you can get the latest info.
Your co-operation in reading all the info in this mail and following the application procedures is highly appreciated.
Thank you & Sadhu.